The processing of the users’ data given at the registration process is based on the consent expressed by the user, it takes place in accordance with the rules and on the basis of applicable law.
The user confirms the authenticity and truthfulness of the data contained in the registration form. Tooto3D Scan is not responsible for the authenticity of information and data provided by Users or information about Users shared with others. The Tooto3D Scan notes that there is no way to verify them as to the actual state.
The database of users’ personal data is subject to legal protection. Concerned about the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the release of information to unauthorized persons.
Personal data may be forwarded to the cooperating parties from the service -eg. payment if it is required in order to provide our service or to manage and maintain the agreements with users.
We respect the privacy of our customers and users thus we do not disclose or sell personal information. All the information will be used solely for the purpose of processing transactions, contacting and keeping the users informed in reference to our services or in order to resolve problems reported by users.
As a user of our site, you can receive notifications from Tooto3dDScan, information about our services, news, occasional letters, and newsletters.
The Website may have links to other websites. We also use social plugins from social networks like Facebook.com, Twitter.com etc.- the information is transferred directly from the browser their sites and stored there. Such websites are independent of Tooto3dDScan service and are not in any way supervised by Tooto3dDScan. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations which we recommend you to get familiar with.
You have the right to have access to your personal information and the right to edit, correct and request to remove it. Utilizing the right to remove your own data from the Tooto3D Scan system is tantamount to deregistering and terminating the agreement. Upon deletion of the User Account, Tooto3D Scan will permanently and permanently erase the User's data, thereby ceasing the processing of the User's personal data. Tooto3D Scan has the ability to hold data such as the time and IP address of the User logon after deleting the User Account for the Police and prosecutor's office and the data necessary to settle the services performed until their settlement.
One can change the settings related to cookies in their browser. Cookies can be deactivated or completely disabled. Disabling cookies may, however, result in the inability to use all service options.
Information about the processing of personal data GDPR
1. Tooto Daniel Komuda ul. Zrodlana 5, 04-776 Warsaw, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is the administrator responsible for processing your personal data. The co-administrator is Magdalena Stadnicka, e-mail: email@example.com. Please contact one of the persons above in all matters related to your personal data.
2. Your personal data processed by us has been transferred voluntarily during the registration process to and while completing necessary information to carry out transactions.
3. The data may be used and shared in order to:
- complete the orders as described in the Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR, whenever the processing of the data is necessary to complete Customer's contract
-contact us for any reason, including for technical support, customer service, or any issues connected with an order made by Customer
- conduct statistic surveys as described in the Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
- perform additional marketing activities (e.g. a newsletter to be sent), only in case of giving an additional consent to use the data for marketing purposes as defined in Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR
4. The data may be made available to all entities required to properly fulfill the services specified in the regulations e.g.
- accounting, server, technical service.
5. The data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area or an international organization if required by the service or the operation in accordance with the law.
6. The data will be stored for an indefinite period, unless you wish to delete the account by an e-mail. In such a case all data will be deleted, except for the data necessary for the complaint process, handling any claims or any other lawful activities e.g. the data required by the Tax Office which will be kept as long as it is defined by law.
7. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit its processing.
8. You have the right to deny any further processing, and to withdraw any processing consent. The exercise of the right to withdraw a consent does not affect the processing that had already taken place before the consent was withdrawn.
9. You also have the right to transfer the data (e.g. your transactions' history)
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.